4 December 2016

Mixed Textures









Denim on crepe on lace. With a hint of metallic. 

I had my eye on this beaut of a dress from the Topshop Boutique collection before I bought it in the sale earlier this year. By now, you can probably tell that I love a good bargain! 

I love a mixture of textures and a simple slip dress is everything to me! I wore this earlier this year, it was too cute not to shoot. Only wished the weather was on our side. I love to add a playful twist to an outfit and the details on this dress does just that. The mixed textures and awkward hem lines adds a bit of excitement, while the oversized denim tones it down by creating a chilled laid back look. 

It's been a little while but I had to bring my Zara bow mules back out! And while we're on the subject of mules, have you seen the amazing collection on the high street? These Mango ones are my ultimate favourite at the moment. And For those contemplating whether it's appropriate to wear these during the cold, of course my answer is yes! Why not? I love the art of recreating an outfit to make it weather appropriate, rather than splashing out on a new winter wardrobe. Simply wear with a cool pair of socks and cropped denim for a chic look! Or try these fur mules from Zara, River Island and Gucci.

Unfortunately this dress is sold out. However try layering a lace skirt underneath a slip dress to recreate a similar look. I provided links below.  Also there are only a few sizes left in the Zara mules so bag them while you can!

MANGO Jacket [similar] | TOPSHOP Dress [similar here and here] | ZARA Mules | DANIEL WELLINGTON Watch

Photos by Lacey Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig