29 November 2016

The recreation










Probably one of my favourite outfit shot by the lovely Lacey Jayne. Simply because to me, this outfit exudes everything that is feminine. The thigh split and backless detail gives off sex appeal while the satin adds that delicate touch. 

As we know, the skirt is from Zara's Studio collection which I bagged almost a year ago during their Boxing Day sale. I can honestly say it's one of my best purchases to date. I can style it with almost anything! And would you believe me if I told you the top I'm wearing is actually a maxi dress dress which I previously shot while out in Jamaica last summer! It's amazing what you can recreate from an existing wardrobe. 

The heels I'm wearing are also from Zara. Originally with ankle straps, I removed them to create the perfect mule.

ZARA Heels & Skirt | MISSGUIDED Dress worn as a top [all similar]

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig