14 December 2016

how to wear the tulle skirt









You probably noticed this tulle skirt I'm wearing from a previous blog post. I originally fell in love with the idea after spotting it as a consistent trend in several streetstyle photos during fashion week from the likes of influencers such as Sarah Rutson from Net-A-Porter and Yasmin Sewell from Style.com

[I should also note that Natasha Zinko's version features a denim waistband. How cool!]

I love the fact that it acts as a focal point by adding a stylish twist to the simplest outfit.
Here I'm wearing my skirt with a plain slip dress, the warmest bomber jacket and a pair of straight leg jeans which I distressed myself. Still on the hunt for the perfect high-rise, frayed hem jeans. For now, this will do!

DOROTHY PERKINS Bomber Jacket | ZARA Skirt & Jeans [similar] | BERSHKA Heels [similar] | DANIEL WELLINGTON Watch | LOUIS VUITTON Pouch

Photos by Lacey Jayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig