17 August 2016

the everyday outfit







The one look you'll catch me in as of late. Perfect for when I'm out running errands and simply can't be asked to glam up, because we've all had one of those days! So how about something that I can easily slip my feet into? These bow mules are the perfect option for just that. The bow detail gives it a modern twist, with inspiration drawn from No21. 

You can never go wrong with a pair of trusty denims. Especially if they're priced at £9.99! This specific pair was purchased during Zara's AW15 sale, the perfect place to shop if you're ever in need of a pair of simple straight leg jeans. Although you won't find this specific pair I'm wearing, they'll have plenty available in similar styles. 

And lets not forget this dress I'm wearing as a shirt. Recently I've been loving the whole idea of layering a dress on top of a pair of jeans, and instead of opting for an ordinary shirt, I chose this style for more of an elevated look. 

ASOS Shirt Dress | ZARA Jeans and Mules | Daniel Wellington Watch

Photos by Lacey Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig