28 August 2016

The Thigh spilt skirt










I love anything with a deep v-neck, thigh split or a backless feature. Theres just something about it that looks sexy and sophisticated without the need of having to bare it all. I shot this skirt earlier this year and styled it with my Public Desire boots and rediscovered it again this summer. What I love the most about the skirt is how versatile it is. It can be worn with a pair of trainers, sandals or even heels. Not to mention the endless shirts it can be styled with. Just have a peep on my Instagram page. In this post, I completed the look with a bardot top which I purchased last summer and a pair of mules. Definitely keep an eye out as I'll be showing you many ways of how to style this skirt in an upcoming post.

ZARA Mules | ZARA Skirt [similar] | H&M Blouse [similar] |DANIEL WELLINGTON Watch

Photos by Lacey Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig