4 July 2016

camouflage








Combining two of SS16 biggest trends. The bomber jacket and slip dress. I'm in love with the khaki and burgundy tones which I find incredibly easy to match with existing items in my wardrobe. With the likes of Jourdan Dunn sporting the same style, it can either be styled with a pair of jeans like I have done in a previous post. Alternatively, with a slip dress shown above for a chic look. And if you're a fan of all things oversized, there's also a menswear version available if you dare! Yes I've worn mine with one of my favourite slip dresses from Missguided which has served me well for the past year, and my No21 inspired mules from H&M's conscious collection.  


 MARBEK Bomber | MISGUIDED Dress | & OTHER STORIES Clutch [similar] | H&M Mules [similar]


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig