22 June 2016

How to style the slip dress: Part 2










So you would've seen in a previous post of how I styled this slip dress from Mango. In this post I'll be showing you alternative ways to wear it. This time I've worn it as a dress and teamed it with my trusty white blazer which we've all seen enough of, and completed the look with my No21 inspired mules from H&M's Conscious collection. Unfortunately they're no longer available, and quite frankly, I was lucky enough to grab my hands on the last pair while out in Paris. I'm not 100% if they were ever available in the UK as I hadn't come across them, however there are great alternatives available from Zara which I have linked. 

ZARA Blazer [similar] ] | ZARA Bag | MANGO Dress | H&M Mules 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig