6 July 2016

DANIEL WELLINGTON






I've been on the hunt for the perfect watch for the longest time. I'm very specific about what I like, which often makes it hard, sometimes impossible to find what it is that I want. Plus I'd rather wait around for that perfect item instead of settling for less. I found my perfect style with Daniel Wellington. Minimal, simple and stylish was everything that I was searching for which I found in the brand. I thought about the style I wanted long and hard and finally decided on the black leather strap in rose gold from the Classic Sheffield collection which I love mixing with silver. Available in different colour ways and textures with interchangeable straps, you're bound to find the perfect style! Also, don't forget to use the discount code 'yourDW' for 15% off. 

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig