11 May 2017

floral pink











The quiet rustic streets of Malta was the perfect setting for this outfit post. A mini length dress, exaggerated flared sleeves and floral features proved to be the perfect holiday dress for me. The never ending sleeve worked wonders for keeping my goosebumps at bay when the sun set. 

Also the perfect outfit to introduce the pink sock boot. And while we're on the topic, can I just mention that they are definitely one of the most comfiest and cosiest pair of shoes I own. I spent the whole day trekking around the capital without the slightest hint of pain!

It wouldn't have felt right if I left my picnic bag in London so of course I brought it along with me and used it to complete this outfit.

MISGUIDED Dress | ZARA Boots & Bag [similar]




1 comment:

  1. Third photo is stunning! Lovely images :)

    http://www.desiringsme.com/

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig