27 September 2016

Transitional dressing: the floral maxi









It's come to that awkward time of the year where it's still to warm to fling out your winter coat, yet to cold to get away with a cute tea dress and a pair of sandals. So what do you do? This maxi is the perfect answer! The beautiful floral prints and off-shoulder detail reminds you of all things summer, whilst keeping your legs free from those goosebumps! During the colder days, I'd probably wear with a pair of converses and a denim or leather jacket. But since the sun was shining, I thought I'd try wearing my gladiator sandals once last time before the season changes. 

I love an accidental mismatch, so I completed my outfit with an embellished bucket bag.

H&M Dress | TOPSHOP Sandals [similar] | ZARA Bucket Bag

 Photos by Lacey Jane

2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Abisola! It even looks better on you than it does on the h&m website!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing Abisola! It even looks better on you than it does on the h&m website!!!!

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig