20 July 2016

Tailored Dungarees









My first pair of dungarees! Hard to believe. I especially love this tailored style, also available in black and can be worn as part of a smart casual look. Grey is a neutral colour allowing the dungaree to be easily styled. Either with a t-shirt or a suitable blouse worn underneath like I've done here.

Moving on to the shoes! Lets all adore how cute these Rochas inspired heels are which I purchased from the Mnago sale. Unfortunately they are sold out, however they are available in a similar style which I've linked. To add some playful detail to the outfit, I chose to wear these heels which bounces beautifully off the grey. 

I'm also wearing my Daniel Wellington watch which I spoke about in detail in a previous post, which I literally haven't taken off since! They are offering 15% off any style with discount code 'yourDW' so get shopping!

DOROTHY PERKINS Dungaree | ASOS Blouse [similar]  | MANGO Heels | DANIEL WELLINGTON Watch

Photos by Lacey Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig