11 January 2016

Perspex Dreams







Say hello to Chloe! You've probably seen these boots on my Instagram page [@AbisolaAlaka], if not, definitely on Instagram itself. This pair comes in a range of patent colourways, as well as suede. The perfect Dior dupes I have seen this far! And priced only at £39.99! I opted for the black suede which for me was the perfect choice as I'm able to wear them out casually without feeling overly dressed. 

A pair of legs definitely needs to be on show in order to see the true beauty of these boots so I opted for a thigh slit skirt to do exactly this. I kept the rest of the outfit pretty simple as the boots clearly do all the talking, and finished off with a staple white blouse and a leather jacket. 

PUBLIC DESIRE Boots | FIRETRAP Jacket | H&M Blouse | ZARA Skirt [similar] | FURLA Bag [similar]

Photos by Lacey Jayne


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig