2 December 2015

The Two-toned blouse







I believe its safe to say that autumn is on its way and winter is here to stay. I always struggle with finding the perfect blouse for this time of the year. I get very cold easily, even the slightest breeze is enough to make me shiver so I always pride myself in dressing warm by opting for a long sleeve, whether it be a dress or a blouse. 

This textured two-toned beaut from AXParis is the perfect choice. Not only does it feature a long length sleeve, which is a massive YES for me, as a tall girl [5'7 to be precise], the long dipped hem works perfectly and means that I'm able to wear it comfortable over a pair of tailored trousers as you would've seen on my Instagram page [@AbisolaAlaka]. To create more of an edge, I styled this blouse with an asymmetrical wrap skirt and completed the outfit with a pair of Louis Vuitton ankle boots for added height. 

 AXParis Blouse | H&M Skirt [Similar] | & OTHER STORIES Clutch [Similar] | LOUIS VUITTON Boots [Similar]



No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig