5 November 2015

Whats In Anya's Cup?







A hot beverage to get me through this dull weather. If you follow me on Instagram/Twitter [@AbisolaAlaka] you would've seen this travel cup which I purchased at Anya Hindmarch's pop-up store in Selfridges a few weeks back. The perfect fashion prop!

This outfit consist of autumnal tones such as burgundy and brown. These Zara trousers work as the perfect addition to my winter wardrobe and compliments my Louis Vuitton revival boots perfectly. With these trousers being cropped, it was inevitable that I style them with a boyfriend shirt [I'm in love with the whole 'cropped trousers/culottes and boyfriend shirt' look, if you hadn't noticed!]. And how predictable would it have been to stick with a classic white shirt? So instead, I opted for my trusty blue boyfriend shirt from H&M.

ZARA Trousers | H&M Shirt | LOUIS VUITTON Boots | & OTHER STORIES Clutch [All Similar]

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig