14 December 2014

The Night Gown












Straight away I invisioned how I'd style this dress if I were to wear it, so it only made sense that I purchase it! This beautiful silk and lace dress is from Topshop, and for £45 it ticks all the right boxes for me. Its spaghetti strap and lace trimmings somewhat reminds me of a night gown which is why I love it. It speaks for itself. Like my previous post, I wanted to dress this outfit down. It really is becoming a habit of mine, but there's nothing better than feeling comfortable in what you're wearing right? I added my favourite coat at the moment (can you tell?) and my beloved snake print ankle boots for a dressed down look. 


ZARA Coat & Boots | TOPSHOP Dress | PRIMARK Necklace | RIVER ISLAND Bracelet | H&M Rings






No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig