26 December 2014

The Festive Knit













                                   I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I know I did!

I chose this jumper as it reminds me of my favourite time of the year! I tend to run into difficulty when shopping for the perfect jumper. This is nothing new and happens every year. Either it's too itchy, not versatile (I like to be able to create different outfits with each garment I own), or it just does't feel like me. Having said that, it's so important to feel comfortable in whatever you're wearing. And I can say this because I learnt it myself! Over the years, I've learnt the importance of dressing to suit myself, rather dressing to accommodate whatever trends are out there, unless they suit me of course. And by doing this, I have created my own personal style. But back to the topic! I was thrilled when I spotted this jumper. The colour is what caught my eye as I'm a sucker for colour especially in winter. Its so cozy and oversized which creates the perfect laid back look. I'm not a fan of polar necks, however this one works perfectly for me. And what better way to mismatch it with a pair of satin  culottes I bought from Topshop which are now in the sale!


                                ZARA Jumper | TOPSHOP Culottes | TOPSHOP Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig