5 June 2017

Ask and it shall be given








You know the Bible scripture "Ask and it shall be given"? (Matt 7:7), I found that this literally applies to everything in life. I've always been afraid of asking in fear of rejection, whether it be that pay rise or brand collaboration. And that fear came from not being confident in myself. Confident in myself as a stylist, as a blogger etc. But when I look back at myself, my achievements and who I've become, I have every right to be confident and so should you. After all, if I don't brag about myself, who will? 

I used to be the shy the kid in the corner, the one who never really spoke up and left others to lead. This followed me into my adulthood. There was always someone better than me. A blogger who had more followers, a stylist who had more credentials, a girl who was prettier etc. And while that may be true, that doesn't mean that I'm not good enough

The truth is, they'll always be someone that's better than you. But instead of comparing and doubting myself, I used as a tool for motivatvation. If that person can achieve all that they have, there's absolutely no reason why I can't.   

I guess what I'm saying is never doubt yourself. Never hold back in fear of rejection. I recently started to apply this in my daily life. You'd be surprised at how many yes's I've received instead of no's. This goes to show that you are better than what you think you are!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig