13 February 2017

transitional dressing - thigh splits & knee highs








Looking for a way to rework your summer favourites? Look no further. It's evident that the thigh split skirt is one of my favourites. I featured it in basically every other post during the summer, and I'm not afraid to admit that I receyled the hell out of it! But why should you have to say goodbye to your summer favourites just because of the change in season. Smart layering is key for transitional dressing. Remember your favourite slip dress? Layer underneath a polo neck knit. Or the pair of mules that you wore to death? Simply add a pair of socks (think colour or metallics depending on the shoe). 

With that being said, I've brought my skirt back out and styled it with a pair of knee high boots to save my legs from the cold! I'm always speaking about the shopping the menswear department, which is where I discovered this ASOS aviator jacket. Warm, cosy and of course oversized! 

ASOS Jacket | ZARA Skirt & Boots [all similar]

Photos by Nadine Natour


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig