20 November 2016

what i wore in shanghai part 2








Welcome to Part 2 of what I wore in Shanghai. This post is dedicated to this amazing longline bomber. How gorgeous! I'm not a fan of autumn/winter, simply because I despise the cold. If there's one thing that helps me through it, it's a colourful winter coat. Which is one of the many reasons I fell in love with this one after spotting it in Dorothy Perkins AW16 campaign. I wore this outfit to visit the The Humble Administrator's Gardens in Suzhou, located an hour away from Shanghai by Train. I couldn't have picked a better outfit. This certainly came in handy as the weather was not far off from the UK. 

As the bomber was the main focus, I wanted to keep everything pretty neutral so instead I completed my outfit with a plain slip dress and a pair of trainers. 


DOROTHY PERKINS Bomber | MISSGUIDED Dress [similar] | MANGO Trainers [similar] | LOUIS VUITTON Pouch 

Photos by Ruweyda Dool

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love the bomber jacket..

    Please do check out my recent post :) http://sherazmataz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/aw-floral-off-shoulder.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bomber jacket! It's such a gorgeous colour!

    Mimi - http://www.mimibella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig