24 October 2016

the all-purpose dress












We all need that all-purpose dress that can easily be transitioned from day to evening wear, which is exactly what I look for when shopping.  As odd as it may [or may not] sound, I'd rather have an item of clothing that I can get as many wear out of, rather than be stuck with that evening dress I know I'd never wear again. 

And this coral beauty is the perfect example! It's such an easy and stylish option for almost any occasion, styled either with a pair of heels, sandals or ankle boots for an autumnal feel. I've worn this dress differently on many occasions including a wedding believe it or not! I've also worn it on a casual day out, layered over a pair of fringed hemmed denim which I previously blogged here

HOBBS Dress | MANGO Jacket | LOUIS VUITTON Boots [all similar]

Photos by Lacey Jane 


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig