2 March 2016

ss16 stripes









Stripes are another big trend for SS16 and I seem to be doing a pretty good job on stocking up! Clearly getting ahead of myself whilst waiting for spring to arrive :) I'm obsessed with this Prada SS16 inspired blouse from none other than Zara. You can definitely count on them to provide you with the latest in designer styles. 

Another trend on the way is of course the denim. Patchwork, frayed hemlines, flares, cropped, you name it. I've not really focused much in this department, simply because I find it a pain searching for the perfect fit/length. Having said that, I love how easily it can be styled, instantly creating an outfit update with the perfect heels! My plan is to steer away from the skinnies and become more adventurous with the different types of denim available. In this outfit, I'm wearing a cropped frayed pair which I bagged in the Zara sale

DOROTHY PERKINS Coat | ZARA Jeans & Blouse | TOPSHOP Heels [similar]


No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig