21 August 2015

The Mustard Waistcoat







If you follow me on Instagram, you're probably familiar with this waistcoat. I first fell in love with it ever since I saw it on Lauren Pope for Fabulous magazine, and was delighted to finally have got my hands on it! This summer, it was about all things belted and this waistcoat definitely makes for the perfect addition to that trend.

Not only am I in love with the colour, I also love how versatile it is. If you're 5'7 and over like me, you may want to consider wearing a skirt or a pair of denim shorts underneath like I've done here as it may be too short to be worn as a dress. Otherwise, wear as a thin jacket or as a top over a pair of straight leg trousers.

Also, notice that I've dug up my heeled snake print ankle boots from many years ago for the arrival of AW15. These were purchased from Zara a few years ago, however I've linked similar.

F&F Waistcoat | LEVI Shorts | & OTHER STORIES Clutch [similar] | ZARA Boots [similar]



No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig