10 June 2015

Summer Whites








Fitting in with this season's all white trend, I picked up this halter neck jumpsuit from...you guessed it, Zara! And I'm pretty sure my summer wardrobe will consist of almost everything from there. They have the best minimal pieces at the moment, which you'll definitely be seeing me in a lot this summer. Unfortunately, the jumpsuit is no longer available online, however I'm sure it can be found in store.

I purchased this suede beauty from H&M many years ago, before anyone predicted the comeback of the 70's trend it's served me well! I especially love the biker jacket look with the rolled up sleeves of course! Although this specific jacket isn't available, I spotted a similar one that will also do the trick! I've linked it below.

ZARA Jumpsuit | H&M Jacket [similar] | Zara Mules [similar] | H&M Necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig