31 March 2015

F&F Spring/Summer 15











If you're like me, you'll love all things colour and print, but you'll also love the versatility of being able to strip it all back and opt for something minimal and relaxed. After all, less is more right? That's exactly what I found with F&F's new SS15 collection. I was impressed when I attended their AW14 press day earlier last year and I'm even more excited now that I've seen what's in store for summer! And if you're wondering what beautiful location this campaign was shot in, it's no other than the Nevada dessert, which ties in perfectly with their collection as it features the perfect holiday staples such as the go-to culottes and the essential shirt dress flung over a bikini of your choice.

This collection also features a new range of sexy underwear with sheer panels and embroidery for an added personal touch and comes in the choice of navy and nude. Not forgetting the trend element, you'll also find the perfect fashion pieces such as the khaki utility trench and your 70's wide leg trousers and jumpsuit.

Shop here to view more of F&F's SS15 Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig