6 November 2014

The Culottes










I first spotted these beautiful Culottes in white whilst shopping in Topshop a while back. Who knows why I didn't buy them! So you could imagine my excitement when I accidentally spotted them again in orange for £25, half the price! It was definitely a sign as a size 10 was the only pair left! I wore this outfit to Lagos Fashion and Design Week which I was extremely happy to attend. The Culottes are already a statement pieces on its own and I wanted to feel comfortable, especially in a tropical country so I opted for an oversized mens shirt and finished it off with a contrasting bag which was a steal and my beloved sandal heels which you have all seen enough of! 

TOPSHOP Culottes | PRIMARK Shirt/Bag/Necklace | RIVER ISLAND Heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig