29 September 2014

Masculine Stripe











I've mentioned before that I have a slight obsession with stripes, which obviously is turning into a very big one! I chose this shirt from H&M as it reminds me of Altuzarra's famous striped shirt. Not quite the same but for £35, it'll do! It's ironic because once upon a time, I used to hate everything pinstripe. Now it's become one of my staple pieces. I blame Ciara for demonstrating how to wear a pinstripe suit from Lanvin's menswear collection. Especially with the right pair of heels. And with Zara following suit, there no way that wouldn't have become a trend!
Oh, and did I mention I'm a big fan of everything 'masculine'. There's something about it that's sexy feminine in a strange contrasting way :/ Not to mention its super comfy! 


                            H&M Shirt | HOBBS Trousers | RIVER ISLAND Heels | MICHAEL KORS Watch 

2 comments:

  1. Ciara is a definite style icon for me too! She makes masculine fashion totally wearable! I love the clash of stripes you do it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely inspired me! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig