4 April 2014

Girl Meets Boy











The disadvantages of being tall! I tend to have difficulty in finding the perfect tailored trousers to fit nicely on the waist and are the perfect length. I also find it difficult shopping for long sleeve tops as the arms often come up short. Especially with coats and jackets :( So when I found the perfect fit, I had to share it with you all! 

 Although I am a standard UK size 10, I found these black tailored trousers from Primark slightly big. However, I love the 'loose-fit' look so I decided to stick with them! One thing I love are my silk shirts. I wanted something that was low maintenance which still did the same job (who loves dry cleaning? Not me!). I spotted an imitation silk blouse (made from polyester) also from Primark. I was a bit sceptical at first, however the more I wear it, the more I fall in love! It does exactly the same job. It washes well, the material is still intact, and best of all it doesn't require ironing!

P.S. I'm sooo in love with this embroidered clutch. How pretty!

ZARA Coat | RIVER ISLAND Heels | H&M Hat [men] | PRIMARK Shirt/Trousers/Clutch


Photos by Kirtsen Nainoca

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig