26 September 2013

The Oversized Pink Coat





Images taken of Fashion Marketing Consultant, Frederica Longdon at London Fashion Week.
Instagram and Twitter - @msflongdon

Coat - Zara (past season)
Clutch - Mango (past season)
Boots - Primark
Photographer - Myself

Winter is fast approaching and if you're anything like me, you would have started the hunt for the perfect winter coat! I always tend to find difficulty in searching for the perfect one. Not because I'm bombarded with so many fabulous designs, but because they never seem to meet my check list!

  •  Is it warm? / Am I able to wear layers underneath?
  •  Am I able to coordinate it well with other items in my wardrobe?
  •  Most importantly, does it fit well?

One of the biggest trends at the moment is The Oversized Pink Coat. Winter is always cold and gloomy and filled with dull and dark colours which often makes us feel depressed. This colour works perfectly with a mixture of winter outfits as it's subtle but still bright enough to bring a pop of colour. The shape is, cosy, snug and oversized meaning you're able to layer up underneath yet still feel warm and look comfortable!





No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig