12 September 2016

The tulle skirt










I live for anything stylish with an element of fun. Seen from the likes of Preen by Thornton Bregazzi and Martin Grant, the tulle skirt (or as I call it, the adult tutu!) is the 'it' skirt if you're looking to add a playful twist to your outfit. If you follow me on Instagram (@AbisolaAlaka), you would've seen the Natasha Zink tulle skirt which I've fallen in love with. And while we're on the topic, the skirt I'm wearing is from  Zara, which also comes in many styles and colourways. They're doing a great job creating amazing dupes! 

Worn under an oversized striped shirt, I completed my outfit with a pair of metallic heeled sandals from Dorothy Perkins to compliment my embellished bucket bag.  

ZARA Skirt | Shirt | Bag | DOROTHY PERKINS Heels

Photos by Lacey Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig