17 October 2016

How may shirts can you wear at once?








The shirt is probably one of the biggest trends seen this summer. Everything from DIY off-shoulders to oversize and ruffles. The list goes on. Which brings me to this post. I decided to channel my inner Johanna Ortiz and put my own twist on the classic white shirt by experimenting with different ways of styling. I simply wore it as a sleeveless shirt with the buttons done up, then knotted the sleeves together with the striped shirt. 

Both shirts I'm wearing are from H&M and Zara. However, if you struggle with finding the perfect oversized look, a man's wardrobe always has the best shirts!

As of late, nothing is completed without my embellished bucket bag, so I decided to finish of my outfit with this, along with a pair of leather trousers and my Public Desire scrappy heels. 

 ZARA Bag | ZARA Shirt [similar]| H&M Trousers | H&M Shirt [similar] | PUBLIC DESIRE Heels


                                                           Photos by Lacey Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig