2 February 2016

return of the fur







Finally brought this fur beauty out of the woodworks. It's been a while since I last wore it, almost forgot how chic it looks. 2 years strong and it still works wonders. I figured it'll match beautifully with a new addition to my pointed flats collection which I recently purchased from LK Bennett in Bicester Village. Definately work taking a trip to! These flats are a statement pair itself, not to mention the fur jacket! For this reason I toned down the rest of the outfit slightly and opted for my boyfriend shirt, trusty leather trousers and my Furla bag, also discovered in Bicester Village.

ZARA Fur Jacket [similar] | H&M Leather Trousers | H&M Boyfriend Shirt | LK BENNETT Flats | FURLA Bag [all similar]

Photos by Lacey Jayne

4 comments:

  1. Love the fur coat! Such a nice touch to your outfit :)

    Mimi
    www.mimibella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket, makes me wonder why on earth I sold my similar one from Zara! You look great babe. x

    / O.R.R. - Life & Style Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so close to selling mine as well! I love how it compliments any outfit x

      Delete

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig