12 November 2015

green with envy










If there's one thing I can say about myself, it's that I'm a sucker for coloured winter coats. Reason being that winter clothing tends to consist of darker shades, and for someone who loves a hint of colour in their outfits, the whole idea can instantly put me into depression mode. Besides, who doesn't want a hint of colour to brighten up a gloomy day? Having said this, it's still essential to stock up on key staples which could be included as part of a capsule wardrobe, such as a classic black coat, gradually adding colour into the mix.

My rule of thumb is to feature at least one focal point in an outfit. My green coat does all  the talking, so I toned down my choice of colour to keep the balance, and completed it with a pair of Sophia Webster heels.  

& OTHER STORIES Sunglasses [Similar] & Coat [Similar] | PRIMARK T-Shirt & Jeans | SOPHIA WEBSTER Heels [Similar]

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig